Written Translation Services
Massive online, growing database of foreign language drug instructions to print directly onto prescription labels:
- Directions for Use (SIGs)
- Auxiliary Warning Labels
- Patient Education Sheets
Verbal On-Demand Phone Interpreting
Available 24/7 365 days a year in over 150 languages:
- No Setup Fees
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Usage
- No Special Equipment needed
Software Solution for Translation of Patient Instructions / SIGs and Warning Labels
Instantly Provide Your Patients with Directions for Use (SIGs) and Auxiliary Warning Labels (AWL) in Their Language
Working with pharmacists, computer scientists and computational linguists, RxTran developed unique, patent-pending software that enables you to translate prescription drug Patient Instructions "Directions for Use" or SIGs, which can be translated accurately, precisely, and instantaneously with RxTran. You can print patient instructions / SIGs in any of the approximately twenty languages directly onto the container label and the package inserts / CMI.
Don't Change Your Workflow; Enter SIGs into Your System as You Always Did
Pharmacists and physicians are used to entering Directions for Use for patients (SIGs) as free-text into their PMS software. They are understandably reluctant to spend more time entering SIGs in a structured way by using many clicks. Now they don't have to. With RxTran, pharmacists can continue entering Patient Instructions / SIGs into their Pharmacy Management System as free-form text. They can even use standard SIG Codes and abbreviations, such as bid (2 times a day), po (by mouth), q34h (every 4 hours), x7d (for 7 days), prn (as needed), etc.
Our system matches the sigs to tens of thousands of sig phrases we have already translated into 17 languages. The accuracy of these translations have been validated by professional pharmacists who are native speakers of the target language (the language they are translating into).
Currently, our system can translate your sigs into 17 languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (for Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
Benefits to Pharmacies of RxTran Directions for Use / SIG Translation Solutions
- RxTran helps you reduce medical noncompliance by helping patients understand directions for taking medication properly.
- Translation is fast and does not interrupt your workflow. Translated SIGs can be printed at the same time as the rest of the container labels, such as Auxiliary Warning Labels, Consumer Medication Information (CMI), Package Inserts, etc.
- Our solution is inexpensive and because you can now translate all the important drug information for your LEP customers, there is a substantially reduced need to use expensive telephone interpreting services to answer customers' questions.
How to Learn More about RxTran Pharmacy Language Solutions